March 10, 2009
Bad Poopie Diapers
Now I am worried, but it can be nothing. He had a loose poop yesterday and I just chalked it up to being just a loose poop and didn't look that into it. Well, early this morning he had a way looser poop and then 5 minutes after I changed him, another one even looser. I know he hasn't had any dairy because I'm analyzing everything that he's eaten over the past couple of days so I'm at a loss. If it was a bug, he'd probably have more bad diapers. I'm thinking it's time to talk to the pediatrician. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's not the gluten because that's a whole other ball game and I don't want to go there.
He had a great ST session today. His speech was great and he responded just as Kim had wanted him to. She taught him how to say "My turn" in sign and he did it but also repeated it. Very little visual stimulation going on the past couple of days so that makes me feel relieved. On the other hand, he is probably getting enough of it tracking the stripes on the walls in his bedroom. That's his new thing and probably the real reason he has a tough time falling asleep in his room lately. So all that work painting those stripes and now we have to paint over them this weekend.
I'm awaiting the next poopie diaper...
He had a great ST session today. His speech was great and he responded just as Kim had wanted him to. She taught him how to say "My turn" in sign and he did it but also repeated it. Very little visual stimulation going on the past couple of days so that makes me feel relieved. On the other hand, he is probably getting enough of it tracking the stripes on the walls in his bedroom. That's his new thing and probably the real reason he has a tough time falling asleep in his room lately. So all that work painting those stripes and now we have to paint over them this weekend.
I'm awaiting the next poopie diaper...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment